- RSS Channel Showcase 2631219
- RSS Channel Showcase 1219509
- RSS Channel Showcase 9292305
- RSS Channel Showcase 2473993
Articles on this Page
- 02/10/16--09:40: _Unlearn
- 03/01/16--14:59: _Expect Resistance
- 04/18/16--08:21: _The Derelict Agōgē ...
- 04/21/16--18:06: _Night Song
- 05/09/16--07:48: _What a Beautiful Im...
- 12/05/16--09:38: _Giorgetto Romano
- 12/12/17--12:28: _The Purge
- 05/17/18--08:49: _Interregnum
- 05/26/18--11:34: _Hated & Proud
- 05/26/18--12:55: _Hated & Proud Photos
- 02/10/16--09:40: Unlearn
- 03/01/16--14:59: Expect Resistance
- 04/18/16--08:21: The Derelict Agōgē Video Series: 02
- 04/21/16--18:06: Night Song
- 05/09/16--07:48: What a Beautiful Image!
- 12/05/16--09:38: Giorgetto Romano
- 12/12/17--12:28: The Purge
- 05/17/18--08:49: Interregnum
- 05/26/18--11:34: Hated & Proud
- 05/26/18--12:55: Hated & Proud Photos
14. The neo-liberal State governs not so much by making specific demands on the body but by controlling bodily access to, and use of, space and infrastructure. It needn’t tell us in overtly dominating terms, “Go Here Now!” because we will go where we are supposed to be without ever thinking beyond the choices that […]
If the State changes (from liberal to welfare to neoliberal) how much does our condition change? If Capitalism homogenizes or promotes difference only in a commodifying manner, what does it change for our ability to accurately identify lines of flight or road blocks? I listened to a podcast this morning about Whites being displaced in […]
Men who battle for one another, and who feel quite at home in the various cages that comprise the settori ospiti of Italian soccer stadiums, don’t often make their greatest impressions with warmth, generosity, and humor; Giorgetto Romano might have been a big, bad son-of-a-bitch, but I’ll always remember how gracious and hilarious he was. An immense […]
Last night I had occasion to meet some interesting and energetic students that have found themselves drawn to the coming insurrection. They were each brash, proud, and defiant: in a word, dangerous. I couldn’t help but wonder, though, how long they would be able to maintain their smiles and dangerous energy in the often-toxic environment […]
I was recently hosted by the fine gentlemen of the Interregnum Podcast for a midday chat about Ultras; Rome; and dissident versus academic life.
At long last my first book, Hated and Proud, has been published by Arktos Media. It is available in eBook, softcover, and hardcover from Arktos, Amazon, and wherever dissident books are sold. Hated and Proud began its life as the dissertation requirement of a Ph.D. in Anthropology. As such it still remains a deeply theoretical book, albeit one that, […]
Arktos was generous enough to allow me to include some photos in Hated and Proud. These are dispersed throughout the text and appear in black and white. However, given that color plays such a significant role in the book, I would like to share them here in all of their glory. In the coming days […]